Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ugly Poop Salad

I ordered my wig for Volbeat on Monday and It got to my apartment on Thursday except I was sleeping off the wine from the night before. They left me a note that said they would be back on Friday between 10:30 and 2:00. LIES!!!!

I waited around all morning and they didn't come until about 3:15. Its not super late but that is not even the worst part. I saw the truck pull up near my building and saw the guy get out and come to my building. I waited to hear my buzzer go off but nothing happened. Then I see the Truck driving away. WHAT!!???!?!?! I was pissed so I ran downstairs and there was a notice on the door! WHAT?!?!?!?!!? WHY WOULDN'T HE BUZZ MY APARTMENT?!!?!?!? That is the worst ever!!!! WHYYY!?!?!?!

Luckily I was able to run up the street to his next stop and get my wig but still. UPS FAIL!!! I never want to use them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?