Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sickness

Oh Man. I love the prospect of a new cosplay. I get obsessed with the images and want to look at them all the time. I show everybody I know. I do a bunch of research and the only thing that is stopping me from making the costume is all the other stuff I have planned. "What are you talking about?" you ask. Samurai warriors, Dynasty Warriors and (BAMBANANA!) GRIMGRIMOIRE. Oh dear. Let me tell the story. I was sitting reading about the plot of Odin Sphere on Wikipedia and I scrolled down and saw familiar and unfamiliar titles in the "See also" section. It read GrimGrimoire and Muramasa: the Demon Blade. Muramasa, blah blah blah katana and armor. BUT OH DEAR LORD GRIMGRIMOIRE. I had no idea this game existed. The costumes are BOMB! I might just have to wipe my cosplay schedule clean and do this beautiful pirate alchemist sexy man.
Then I can force Nathalie to be the most adorable character I have ever seen! Margarita Surprise! SO CUTE! I would put up the picture but blogger is acting up so I cant. In summary, I have no emotional attachment to this game or any of its characters. I just think the clothes are beautiful and I want to wear them. It like every time I see a pretty outfit I want to make it and wear it. I think I need to calm down. What costumes to I really really really want to do? Who knows. The question probably should be, what costumes CAN I do? I may be starting to doubt the possibility of doing Date Masamune from Samurai Warriors. Its beautiful but oh so difficult and Idk if I have the chops.

1 comment:

  1. The whole no emotional attachment is what stopped me from cosplaying from GrimGrimoire myself.. but the costumes are divine, and I'd love to see one made. <3
    And you'll never know what you can and cannot do until you try.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?