Yesterday I worked on my pattern for my Volbeat Gijinka cosplay. I have been wanting to start to since I got back from aod but I hadn't yet had a chance. This is how the amazingness happened: I did a few quick measurements and then I got out my cheap ass-fabric and drew out a pattern for the body of the jacket. I cut it out, sewed it together and when I put it on, IT WAS NEAR PERFECT!!!! I had to make a few adjustments to the bottom part but the chest and shoulders were almost exactly how I wanted them!!! I am very happy about this and I think it must mean I am getting much better at making patterns for my own body. I can't wait to finish this costume!
I really need to get back to work on Nathalie's Chidori costume. hmmm. maybe after I finish Volbeat.