Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lagging already

Hey everybody,

I know I said I was going to start with my costume on Monday but due to unforeseen events I have been a bit distracted. Everything is fine. I have just been getting accustomed to being back in Berkeley and have been sorting out a few things about the semester. As some of you may already know I have dropped my Japanese class that I was ever so excited to take. The realization that it was going to be too much for me to handle dawned on me as I came back to my apartment and hung out with one of my roommates for the first time since finals. We only watched a movie together, but it was absolutely wonderful. I think if I am going to be leaving Berkeley at the end of the year I should try to get as much out of the people as possible. its them I will miss after all, not one semester of Japanese education (no matter how good the program is here).

Anyway, I should be starting today once get back from class and meeting up with a few friends, I don't have much class on Wednesdays. Catch y'all when I get my sew on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?