Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh yeahhh...

So I basically failed with this project really early on. I thought I might have the time for it but its so difficult to work when I have no roll going and I need to be getting back into the school groove. I'm just gonna update when I do something significant.

I think when it comes to cooking I can definitely be fearless like i want to be but sewing, as it turns out, is not quite as comparable to cooking as I expected. With cooking you can mess up and its no big deal, it'll still be edible. With costumes, however, I take it so seriously now that I don't like to mess up at all and therefore I don't take many risks. I need to know that I can do something before I do it. I'll continue to be fearless in the kitchen but I'll just have to get focused in my workshop/bedroom cause its not working out this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?